Thursday, December 1, 2011

Updated Table

You may remember the thrift store find I fell in love with for my bedroom:



Well I am finally able to put the table in it's rightful place, I painted the table Ivory Lace by behr, the table turned out nicely  (or at least I think so)


I hope to find just the right accessories to place on the table top... I am really liking hummingbirds for some reason, maybe I will find something that either has lovely little birds or even my sweet hummingbirds to add a little more depth to the table and the corner of the room I will put it in. 

The winds are extremely high today, so my plan for going out thrifting will have to wait, I don't want to risk Asa getting a cold. 

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Domestic and Geeky said...

You go girl! This is beautiful! God Bless

Unknown said...

The table turned out so pretty!! :) love it

Carli-Made by Carli said...

Wow, this came out Beautiful! Very well done!

Three Little Birdz said...

Thank you ladies - I hope the room turns out the way I am envisioning it. I really like my table.

Simply Tasheena said...

Amazing job. I love the color... Classic!

~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Life's Journey said...

What a beautiful find! You did a wonderful job!