Friday, September 14, 2012

Visions of Lovely- Part One

For the past few weeks, I have been creating wish lists of items I would like to put in my new home. I am planning a move and as is the usual with me, I love to picture items I want in a space or things I know I will add to my home. Here are some concepts I came up with for my son's room, I am having such a great time. Most of the items seen here Asa already has, I have just re-purposed the furniture by converting the crib to a toddler bed, putting his wooden toys out for him to play with and explore and the splurge item in his room is the rug, a must have from www.ababy.com ~ All items appearing in this post found at ikea.commelissaanddoug.com, and simplybabyfurniture.com

Asa's New Room

Rainbow Stacker Classic ToyCar Carrier Truck & Cars Wooden Toy Set
VITAMINER RAND 4-piece crib bedding set IKEAWhittle World Wooden Cargo Ship & Truck Play Set Abacus
Asa has this striped duvet set from Ikea, I cannot wait to use it, I picked up an Abacus for him and he was given stackable wooden rings, those are actually his favorite gift. I will be adding boats, cars and trucks to his collection in wood, he loves making car and two truck noises already!

Forever Stripe Multi
Curtain panels in primary stripes and the must have custom rug

DaVinci Parker 4 Drawer Dresser in Coffee - Click to enlargeDaVinci Parker 2 Door Changer in Coffee - Click to enlarge

Asa's furniture will grow with him, I will re-purpose his changing cabinet to a bookshelf and use the changing table as another storage in more of a shelving unit style.
DaVinci Elizabeth II Convertible Toddler Bed in Espresso - Click to enlarge
Parking Garage
I love this parking structure toy, I hope to get it for Christmas - this push car is a favorite of mine, I may have more fun with it than Asa!
TROFAST Storage combination with boxes IKEA
 TROFAST Storage box IKEA Fits in TROFAST frames. Stackable when used with a lid. TROFAST Storage box IKEA Fits in TROFAST frames. Stackable when used with a lid.
Tons of storage to be placed in the closet and a must have table and chairs set in primary colors.

I love to bargain shop so I am excited about what I am going to find and how I can do some of the concepts myself, I am really hoping I can do the table and chairs myself.

I will post all of my new home idea concepts - Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the ideas for Asa's big boy room! Its going to very colorful and fun. I love anything Melissa & Doug, they have so many great wood toys! :)