Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Visions of Lovely ~ Part Three

The most prized areas in my homes are areas where I can entertain and serve dishes to loved ones, that being said, I hope to have the perfect (well at least for me) formal dining room to entertain in my new home.

Thanks to a little browsing on HGTV's website, I found my inspiration for my formal dining room.



I could hardly contain my excitement! Since I have decided to do french blues, golds, creams, Ivory and dark finishes for tables and buffet's with white chairs, I stopped over at o.co to get an idea of what could be done in my price range. I was so excited

Lyndhurst Floral Motif Greyish Blue/ Ivory Rug (8' x 11')Yamazaki Byzantine 24k Gold 5-piece Flatware Place SettingLorren Home Gold Milano 49-piece Dinnerware SetProvincial Carved Mahogany Light Grey/ White Side Chairs (Set of 2)Coronado Expandable Round Dining TableActon Server

I think I will add a settee to the formal dining room and I love this chandelier




I hope I get close to this, I think it's possible